Program problems on Windows Vista

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Tue Nov 27 21:19:41 EST 2007

Hello Derek,

I use VB scripts to create a similar system profile though I'm darned
ignorant of how that stuff works.  Would something in your system
profiler have called something not supported in the current version
of VB ?

What did you do to find out information about multiple users?  I'm
pretty sure my profiler doesn't return that info.

-Scott