Rev and video compression

Jack Rarick jrarick at hpsk12.net
Mon Nov 26 13:09:18 EST 2007

Yes.  We convert clips from iMovie (DV streams) to any format our user
chooses. We have had a lot of success with the H.264 Codec. This is all
based of course on the use of Trevors Quicktime External. It is
absolutely the coolest rev/media tool we have seen. Keep in mind however
that the size of your file, regardless of your compression choice, will
be based on the size of the window that you set your initial video to. A
full sized window with H.264 will be much larger than a 400X300 window
with H.264.

Hope this helps.

Jack Rarick
Braintree Athletic Systems

>>> jbv.silences at club-internet.fr 11/26/2007 1:00 PM >>>
Hi list,

Has anyone tried to access QT (or any other) codecs to compress
video files on the fly with Rev before uploading the compressed
file to a server ?

Thanks,
JB

subscription preferences: