problem with standalone mac->windows

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 17:58:29 EST 2007

OK, I have a stack with an option menu with a lot of entries in it,
titles for moving to various cards. Selecting a title takes you to
the appropriate card The menu behaves well when I create a standalone
(on my mac iBook G4) for the mac, but when I tried the windows
version of the standalone on a windows XP machine, the menu list runs
down off the screen so you can't see the bottom part of the list at
all, and you can't scroll the list by moving the cursor to the bottom
of the screen or even by using the down arrow key. This makes it
impossible to navigate to anything in the bottom part of the list.
Anyone seen this before? How do I fix it?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/

-----
Choose two out of three:  *good  *fast  *cheap.
-----