Problem building Standalone on Windows

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Nov 22 15:39:20 EST 2007

Hi,

I working on a project for Mac and PC that need the standalone to be
built on the same Platform as they are deployed on. The Mac build
works fine for both Mac and Windows (except that the windows version
won't run, don't ask me, ask Valentina, that's the way they told be
to do it). But on Mac I don't get the same results at all.

On Mac in the Copy Files pane of the Standalone builder, I have
specified the files I want to include like this:

RunTime/Stacks/StackA.rev
RunTime/images/ImageX.jpg

and  so on.

On the mac this results in the files specified being put into the
correct place in the Standalone for both Mac and Windows, e.g:

Mac:

AppName.app/contents/MacOS/RunTime/Stacks/StackA.rev
AppName.app/contents/MacOS/RunTime/images/ImageX. jpg

Windows:

AppName/Windows//RunTime/Stacks/StackA. rev
AppName/Windows//RunTime/images/ImageX. jpg

But on Windows, the sub-folder(s) do not get created and all the
files are lumped into the same folder as the App.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

All the Best
Dave