Drag to resize list fields

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Nov 21 00:17:56 EST 2007

Hello Russell,

Eric Chatonet of So Smart Software has a fine example on how to do
this as part of his "Managing Resizing" tutorial.

http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution_didacticiels&l=en

In the example stack look under the "Tips and Tricks" tab and click
the "Two Fields Together" button.  The script is in the divider bar.

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/