Mirye - A North America/Japan Publishing Partner for Revolution

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Nov 16 13:19:34 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

I didn't want to send this to the list just as a press release - you all
know me and many have wondered why I've been under the radar recently after
strongly promoting Runtime Revolution Live to speakers, now in Jo's capable
hands. Following our success of getting into Programmer's Paradise - more of
the same! :-)

I have launched a new software publishing business called Mirye -
http://www.mirye.com ( on play on spelling and words - "mirai" is "the
future" in Japanese, plus some Russian and English word play). Mirye has
publishing/distribution rights to Runtime Revolution in North America and
Japan. This means you can get Runtime Revolution through new venues, there's
reachable customer service within North America (arrangements being made in
Japan) and its all fulfilled through this new venue. Most Runtime Revolution
products are available through Mirye, including upgrades and renewals. We
are not carrying Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor, but focusing strongly on the pro
design and development markets. Download and physical product is available
of Revolution.

You can still buy directly from Runtime if you like. If there's an offer you
get from Runtime and would like us to offer it - feel free to send it along.

Along with this launch, we've also partnered with Content Paradise
(http://www.contentparadise.com/us/user/partner.Mirye) and Renderosity
(http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=mirye), which are
graphics (3D primarily) oriented community and sales sites. Between them
both, they represent about a million sets of eyeballs. Response has been
great so far, and we havent even officially announced there yet on their own
forums - later today. If you look around, you might even find a few familiar
faces (a certain Chipp Walters is a regular participant on the Vue Forum!).
There is a convergence market here - interactive media, audio, stunning
motion graphics - sounds familiar? We know that Revolution is an incredible
tool to bring disparate media together into something new, powerful,
cross-platform and interactive. Over the next few weeks, more partners will
be announced.

Our site is still showing fresh paint, but will improve and grow over the
weeks to come. If you have some suggestions, please feel free to send them
along. I am looking at ways to possibly integrate a consultant's directory
for example. Mirye's portfolio of products will also grow, with an emphasis
on pro design/development/cross-platform solutions. If you think you have a
product that fits, please contact me off list.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC