How do I create an Icon View

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at ensmp.fr
Fri Nov 16 11:46:14 EST 2007

Le 14 nov. 07, à 21:46, mfstuart a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> On Mac and Win platforms, the Explorer and Finder have an Icon View.
> Where each icon (and icon name) appear in a grid type of layout?
>
> How would I create this type of layout with RunRev?

On the Mac side, if you are willing to use Applescript, the Finder is
scriptable and has an "icon" property (the one you want) for the "item"
class. If you want to preview graphic files, GraphicConverter is also
scriptable. I do not have Leopard, so I do not know if you can access
its preview function from AppleScript.

Disclaimer: I have not tested these!

Francois Chaplais
35 rue Saint-Honore