Valentina for RunRev?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 16 08:23:56 EST 2007

Hi Ruslan,

First I saw two "Download" buttons on the front page. No demo there.
Next, I chose "Valentina for Revolution" from a JavaScript menu. No
demo there.
Finally, I found the page by clicking on Download.
Why isn't there a clear link saying "Demo" on the front page?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 16-nov-2007, om 14:16 heeft Ruslan Zasukhin het volgende geschreven: