Valentina for RunRev?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 16 08:19:11 EST 2007

Actually... it looks like there is only a demo of the server
available. I can't find a demo of the Rev plugin for Valentina. If I
were to spend $200 on a plugin for Mac and another $200 on a plugin
for Win, I definitely would want to see the demo first. Can you do
anything about that, Paradigma?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 16-nov-2007, om 14:14 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: