Revolution stack always on top

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Nov 16 05:08:10 EST 2007

Hi Paolo,

Setting the systemWindow property to true should work as you expect it:
The window is always on top of any other window (rev window or any
other app window).
I encourage you to check, uncheck and check again the box in the
property palette: it does not seem to respond every time...
Note that when a window is a system window, its style stays
'toplevel' even if the title bar becomes a palette title bar and the
dock box is of course disabled. In addition, you can set the
windowshape of such a window without affecting its systemwindow
property but changing its decorations will set systemWindow to false...

Le 16 nov. 07 à 09:48, paolo mazza a écrit :

> Dear friends,
> how can I keep a revolution stack always on top and at the same
> time have
> an application working in background in MACOSX?
>
> In my application, using windowshape I can see the background
> application.
> But, if the user clicks on this application, the finder put on top
> this
> application and it show its menu. How can I prevent this?
>
> I tryed using the   "systemWindow" property  but it is not clear to
> me how
> it works on macosx.
>
> I want the revolution stack always on top, even if the user clicks
> on an
> other application.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks