Multiuser or not multiuser

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 04:56:41 EST 2007

Thanks for your replies,

A database engine is not what I need because I don't know how to do it. I
will stick with TXT files.
If I follow Henks suggestion I will export every users choice as a seperate
file.
But how do I collect these?
I know how to import just one textfile but how do I import more than one
textfile?
They will look like this: date_name.TXT

greetings,

William de Smet