Windows Display Problems

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Nov 15 11:40:33 EST 2007

Hi Dave,

I'm sorry too.
I copied pasted the wrong line!
You write:

> send "ProgressUpdate "theProgressAmount" to stack "Progress"

I just wanted to tell you that this above line can't work:
Or you write 'send "ProgressUpdate theProgressAmount" to stack
"Progress"'
Or 'send "ProgressUpdate" && theProgressAmount to stack "Progress"'
But not 'send "ProgressUpdate "theProgressAmount" to stack "Progress"'
There is a problem with quotes here :-)

If you could send the code in ProgressUpdate, it would be easier to
help you...

Le 15 nov. 07 à 17:08, Dave a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Sorry you have lost me! What are you saying? Do I need to change
> the way I do the "Send" ?
>

> It's not just the progress window, how can this ever work if when
> you say put xxx into field y it doesn't change the screen?
>
> Thanks a lot
> All the Best
> Dave

Best regards from Paris,