exportscripts.rev

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 01:40:35 EST 2007

On 11/14/07 9:01 PM, "Josh Mellicker" <josh at dvcreators.net> wrote:

> Just wanted to let everyone know I updated this little script
> exporter a little, the new version is here:
> http://revcoders.org/resources/exportscripts.rev.zip
> It will now export all your project's scripts as text files every 30
> minutes (or whatever time interval you set), into a uniquely numbered
> folder in a path of your choosing.
>
> My apologies for it's primitiveness, I haven't spent much time on it,
> but it has been a lifesaver for me when I find a day's work has
> vanished.
>
> If anyone wants any other features, let me know.
Check out the altuit plugin        revAltArchive.rev

It saves the whole stack so the custom props, and all the tweaks to fields,
buttons, sub stacks, dialogs get archived as well as the scripts.

I use altPlugin palette to display several one-click activate plugins.

I do as you, archive all the scripts frequently.  I don't have crashes or
lost stacks, but I keep all of the scripts in the same folder and do
searches with BBEdit for functions and commands as a quick and dirty search
library.  (of course there are always those fragments you remember and so
using grep within BBEdit saves drilling down manually.

Thanks for making this available, Josh.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas