Scriptlimits Barrier

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:59:38 EST 2007

Hello,
  I am writing an app in which I would like to save objects to a file, and
restore them later.  I am able to store all of their properties as XML and
restore the object fine in the IDE, but the scriptlimits poses a problem.
Because many of these objects need script to be restored, it is impossible
to recreate them in a standalone without hitting the scriptlimits barrier.
Is there an alternative way around this?  Does the scriptlimits apply when
you use the copy command?  Perhaps I should use a frontscript that acts as
the script for different types of objects.  Neither of these workarounds
sounds particularly clean to me though.  If anyone has any experience with
this kind of problem I would love to hear your thoughts.

  Thank You,
     Bridger Maxwell
     www.FieryFerret.com