exportscripts.rev

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Thu Nov 15 00:01:33 EST 2007

Just wanted to let everyone know I updated this little script
exporter a little, the new version is here:

http://revcoders.org/resources/exportscripts.rev.zip

It will now export all your project's scripts as text files every 30
minutes (or whatever time interval you set), into a uniquely numbered
folder in a path of your choosing.

My apologies for it's primitiveness, I haven't spent much time on it,
but it has been a lifesaver for me when I find a day's work has
vanished.

If anyone wants any other features, let me know.