XML Problem?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Nov 12 13:45:52 EST 2007

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:44:06 +0000, Dave wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a problem with the code below, I get "xmlerr, can't find
> element" returned on each of the calls to revXMLAttribute, but I
> can't for the life of me see why? I have copied the XML in questions
> to the end of this message.

Dave, what version of Rev are you using and on what platform? I tried
the same code you provided in 2.8.1 build 472 (the current version) on
OS X and it worked for me... the only thing I see that's a little odd
(but didn't error out for me) was that your first check for
"SentListID" points to:

  mySoapXMLNode & "/Tracks/"

with the trailing slash, while the other two don't have the trailing
slash. Don't know if that might have caused a problem with earlier
versions of Rev or on other platforms...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/