Rev cgi on Win 2K server, anyone ?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Nov 9 22:48:55 EST 2007

jbv-

> I did that, but no luck. my scripts keep crashing with revdb commands.
> All the rest works fine.

Can you go over to the win2k3 server box and use rev with the db
library locally? Was rev installed onto the server or just copied into
the cgi directory? Possibly the revdb.dll library isn't in the proper
place in the directory structure? I have revolution.exe installed into
C:\cgi-bin: based on that, I'd guess that revdb.dll would go into
C:\cgi-bin\components\global environment\ if this is 2.6.1 or
C:\cgi-bin\Runtime\Windows\x86-32\Externals\ if it's newer.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net