Question on RunRev/SQLite

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:25:50 EST 2007

Another quick question:
My database query builder stopped working for SQLite and I did a search for
what user name and password is supposed to be put in there since runrev took
over altSQLite

Do you know what that is?

PS - It stopped working for me when I tried to locate my database somewhere
other than the same folder as the application. Even after I moved it back I
cannot connect. I was hoping maybe my old user name and password from altuit
is corrupted somehow and that would be the solution. Otherwise I will have
to reinstall from a very old back-up to get it working.

Bill

PPS - I have really really learned not to use the database query builder for
any serious application as it is very touchy. (and no one else seems to use
it either as there is no advanced documentation or examples)

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com