Script being inherited by other objects; bug?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 6 16:32:05 EST 2007

Hi Judy,

This sounds like a recursion problem. I wouldn't say it is a bug,
yet. Want to send me the stack as well?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 6-nov-2007, om 22:22 heeft User het volgende geschreven: