Asus eee laptop?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Nov 5 11:33:09 EST 2007

Hi Andre.

Yeah, but there are workarounds..and I expect someone like you or
Chris could figure out the launcher issue in a sec-- it's been out
less than a week. Probably some custom config file with associated
icons. Check out:

http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=808

Also, people are successfully installing both Ubuntu and WinXP on this
small computer. And, boy is it tiny- but supposedly one can still
touch type. I'll have to see.

-Chipp