Problem with FocusIn

Claus Dreischer claus at dreischer.de
Mon Nov 5 05:55:48 EST 2007

Hello Devin,

i think i do want to use the closeField message :-)
because i want to know when a field *has* changed.

Context:
The card has several fields like name, company, street, address, etc.
a save button, to buttons for up and down paging, a "new" button and a "delete" button.

What i'd like to achive is to remember the user to save his changes,
when he changed a field and not saved it by pushing the "save" button.
So i need a flag like "some-fields-have-changed" to evaluate when he is pressing the "up" or "down" button,
or when he's leaving the card.

Regards,
   Claus.