Problem with FocusIn

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sun Nov 4 11:40:27 EST 2007

On Nov 4, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Claus Dreischer wrote:

> It's nice that some people are trying to improve the documentation
> (wiki, etc.),
> but on the other hand, there are people (me) who even can't read
> the existing documentaion =:-/

With the new and improved interactive mechanisms being explored, you
ought to be able to add a comment to the focusin keyword that
describes what you just went through, and which would point a future
user to a more successful pathway.  What if you had found that
information as a user comment?

I'm optimistic that BvG and Josh Melliker's solution can come
together to provide a great service for the Rev community.

Mark