"proof-of-concept" Revolution Online Open Dictionary at revcoders.org

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Sun Nov 4 02:01:51 EST 2007

On Nov 3, 2007, at 11:49 AM, Peter Brigham wrote:

> The stack isn't displaying the definitions for me in the field at
> center. The SQL query return empty tData.

Hmmm.... you could try grabbing it again, I posted a few versions
Friday.

When you click on a term in the list nothing happens?

> I know zilch about SQL/database stuff. Is there something I should
> be doing? I'm using Rev Studio 2.8.1 build 471, Mac iBook G4, OS
> 10.4.10.
>
> Also, a cosmetic issue: min width is too wide for me to run this in
> the IDE on my machine (display 1024 x 768). I adjusted this (width
> = 930), but the fields on the right don't adjust for smaller stack
> size.
>
> The stack looks to be quite useful, if it can be tweaked a bit...

It is a work in progress... I am hoping everyone will take a minute
and post a tip, that way we can all see what an Open Dictionary could
mean for the Revolution developer community. Until then, I will keep
working on it!

Thanks for your comments.