"proof-of-concept" Revolution Online Open Dictionary at revcoders.org

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Fri Nov 2 12:55:36 EDT 2007

Hi Andre,

I was working with a name approach, but terms like:

$
@
^
\
/

and so on were NOT URL friendly! And causing problems getting to
pages in a browser. (I thought about renaming these "dollar sign",
"at symbol", etc, but that's too weird)

So last night I switched to a number based page name...

You are right, with .htaccess we could write lines of rewrite rules
that would translate, that would be nice, for now I have a simple
lookup table that you can get this way:

     put "SELECT post_title, ID from wp_posts WHERE post_type =
'post' ORDER BY post_title" into tSQL
     put send2db(tSQL) into tData
     replace "rowstart!|" with empty in tData

With the 'send2db' handler you're good to go.

This returns a list of term name & "|" & post number...