"proof-of-concept" Revolution Online Open Dictionary at revcoders.org

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Nov 2 10:05:56 EDT 2007

Great work, Josh!

But we seem to have two competing (and very similar) efforts going
on. There is Björnke's very nice BvG Docu stack that was recently
patched by Andre to allow web notes to be posted and displayed in the
stack. See <http://andregarzia.com/docuwebnotes.html>. I've been
using Andre's patched version, and it's really quite slick.

Would there be a way to combine the best of both worlds, to let
Björnke/Andre's project work with your online database, Josh?
Björnke's stack, being older, is farther along than yours, and that
would free you up to concentrate on the web/backend pieces.

Devin

On Oct. 27, 2007, at 06:54, Andre Garzia wrote :

> Hello Friends,
>
> I've patched BvG Docu + Webnotes to work with my new server. Those
> wanting to see this system working need to download again, my new
> server uses a different scheme for the FTP users so the old login
> can't be used.
>
> More info and download at: http://andregarzia.com/docuwebnotes.html
>
> Please take note that all the documentation stuff is done by BvG, I
> just did the webnotes part. This system is naive, we could do
> something better if we worked together.
>
> :-D
>
> anyway, it is a cool way to share information. There are some test
> notes in there...

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University