Problem with revExecuteSQL - More

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Nov 1 15:25:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

The path is coming out of the iTunes XML file. It's not just this
path, it's a load of them, for instance there are a lot of instances
that wherever there is an ampersand it is followed by #38; There are
files that have funny accents that cause the problem too, If I read
back the same track using AppleScript the weird characters are not
there.

I think that the tracks where this occurs were imported from a PC.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave