Problem with revExecuteSQL - More

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 06:24:03 EDT 2007

--- Dave <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>
> Thanks a lot, yes, a great help, Where exactly did
> you see the
> description of how to do this in the SQLite docs? I
> had a quick look
> again but still couldn't find it!
>
> Thanks again
> All the Best
> Dave

Hi Dave,

And we're back to the chicken-and-egg problem of
documentation - you have to know what you're looking
for, in order to find it in an efficient manner :-)
In this case, I did a google search for 'sqlite
escaping characters'. That brought as first hit:
<http://www.sqlite.org/lang_expr.html>
And there I did a find for 'escape'.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====