Runrev handling of imported bitmaps

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 1 05:29:55 EDT 2007

Hi Alejandro,

I'd make a list of all the properties you want to transfer from one
image to the next and use a repeat loop  like this:

put "rect,ink,blendlevel" into myList
repeat for each item myProp in myList
   repeat with x = 2 to (number of images)
     do "set the" && myProp && "of img" && x && \
     "to the" && myProp && "of img 1"
   end repeat
end repeat

If the images are really equal, you should not use image objects.
Make one image and many buttons. Set the icon of the buttons to the
id number of the image. This way, you can re-use the same image many
times without using much more memory.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 1-nov-2007, om 1:31 heeft capellan het volgende geschreven: