All this talk about DataBases

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Wed May 30 19:46:54 EDT 2007

From: "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>

> I think that pretty much requires an external database. If you dump that
> much data into a stack I don't think you'll like the results.

Indeed and I would never dream, normally, of anything less.  But I was
curious to see how far I could push the stack/card paradigm.  I was 99% sure
this was over the top but one never knows, as we've seen from some of the
"hard core" transcript people here there are many alternatives to one
problem.  :-)

Scott Kane
CD Too - Voice Overs Artist  & Original Game and Royalty Free Multi-Media
Music
"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a
little way past them into the impossible."
Arthur C Clarke