Checking if a file has copied completly

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed May 30 12:53:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

The file size *may* work but as you say it's not very robust. One
thing I have noticed is that if you start to copy a big file (like
a .mov) and then before it's complete, double-click it so that
QuickTime Player is launched then you get a message saying the file
is being used by Mac OS X. If there was a way to perform the same
check that would probably do the trick.

All the Best
Dave