All this talk about DataBases

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed May 30 04:28:03 EDT 2007

On 5/30/07, Scott Kane <scott at cdroo.com> wrote:

> I've read about this from time to time.  As I know you'll be aware we have
> this problem on Windows no matter what we do to the file or the file
> type -but it's become a heck of a lot better since Windows 2000 and up.

Hi Scott,

Are you saying you have Rev stack corruption problems on Windows?
Since I started using MetaCard and Rev, I've never..not
once..encountered a stack corruption error. As you know, I've
delivered several commercial apps, for Altuit and other customers, and
to my knowledge have never had a report of a corrupted data stack
either.

AFAIK, the RAM architecture Raney designed early on, is working extremely well!

-Chipp