All this talk about DataBases

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed May 30 01:03:01 EDT 2007

Recently, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I have as much respect...if not more, for Scott Raney's efforts taking
> the best parts of HC, speeding them up significantly and architecting
> a solution for multiple platforms. You only need be around during the
> MC days to recall what a perfectionist and stickler for details (esp
> bugs) he was. His journey and product has lasted much longer than
> HC's, partly because of architecture, partly because of business
> savvy, and mostly because it solved problems in ways no other software
> did.

While you wax poetic, you need to make mention of his inhuman commitment to
support, which is unmatched to this day.  I still look back in amazement at
the times he provided special builds of the engine to work around some last
minute issue I would run into.  The guy was just unbelievable.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design