altID

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue May 29 11:22:45 EDT 2007

Chipp,

Of course, you're right. Even in Assembler we used functions and,
dare I call them APIs, the ROM calls in the original Macs to do a
whole host of things that were far beyond most of us who ventured
into the mysteries of programming; but I think that kind of stuff
should remain as "black box" things into which we normal human beings
need not dip, or really understand, except for the Interface - the
results and the parameters.

We really need to keep Rev, as used by most of us, "simple" and fully
comprehensible.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Joe Wilkins