"Around the house with RR"

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Mon May 28 09:56:10 EDT 2007

Rev (on OS X and presumably on Windows) has defaulted to 'build for
OS X & Win' in the standalone settings since the start of the 2.7
cycle. No transferral of settings between stacks going on, just the
default settings for new stacks.

I can understand those defaults being annoying, especially as there
doesn't seem to be a setting the prefs to change it.

Ian