In Appreciation

LunchnMeets at aol.com LunchnMeets at aol.com
Mon May 28 07:14:50 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I sincerely apologize for taking advantage of Eric, Klaus, Jacque, Ian and
the other people that have enriched my runrev experience. Without your generous
and unselfish assistance I could have easily given up in this wonderful
program. As is usual, with any group such as this one, there is always a small core
group of people that devote a disproportionate effort to making it a success.
Then there the others such as myself that constantly take advantage of them.
In my experience there aren’t many software applications that have experts like
this that all of us depend on so much. I really appreciate their invaluable
continuing help and I have been remiss in not saying so in the past. Please
keep up the good work.

Joe