"Around the house with RR"

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Mon May 28 07:05:14 EDT 2007

On 28 May 2007, at 11:53, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> obviously RR 2.8.1 stores information related to
> projected / potential standalone builds in the
> individual stack.
>
> Pretty Crummy!

I must be missing something, or you missed something out of your
description. Why is it crummy to save settings in the stack file?

If the settings weren't saved in the stack file you'd have to re-
enter all the settings whenever you moved a stack from one computer
to another.
Given the number of times I copy stacks around between two computers
and a copy of Parallels this would be an absolute nightmare.

Ian