Trying to control OKI Microline 590 24-pin printer

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun May 27 02:23:41 EDT 2007

Pour through the manual and see if you can find anything about how
the printer uses tabs. Also try and select a monospaced font.

A Web browser would make a lousy print layout tool.

Your workflow description is not clear; what exactly are you trying
to accomplish?

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o