Enhanced QT external problems on WinXP

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 26 16:42:42 EDT 2007

Hi Ian,

I had a similar problem. Probably, the best thing you can do is to
write Trevor privately and hope he will find the time to solve the
problem.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 26-mei-2007, om 22:29 heeft Ian Wood het volgende geschreven: