altID

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat May 26 15:18:18 EDT 2007

And assembly language beats the socks off of everything, and I
suppose, with Apple's transition to Intel chips, would also be cross
platform. Of course I've never done any for X86 chips; but a lot for
6800; and, even with the 8 and 16 mhz machines of the day, it was
blazing, eye-popping fast. Not proposing; just commenting. (smile)

Joe Wilkins