Relative folder paths

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Fri May 25 20:10:29 EDT 2007

I can't seem to refer to folders via relative paths.

Lets say I have a folder containing a standalone, Data folder, and Preference folder all at the same level. The defaultFolder would be the folder at the level of the standalone.

If I change the defaultFolder to "DataFileFolder" I can then just "put the files into vFilesList" to get a listing of the files. However, this resets the defaultFolder value so I can't get to things in the Preference folder.

How would I get a listing of files in the defaultFolder/DataFileFolder?

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos