Popping up stacks

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri May 25 19:09:20 EDT 2007

Stephen, I hate to say this, particularly since this list is very
helpful and no doubt extremely talented and experienced in many
areas, but sometimes I don't think most are as creative as they could
be. I know it's a trite expression, but they need to think outside
the box more often. Your suggestion is exactly what one of mine, made
several days ago, would have led to. I didn't carry the ball any
further than just suggesting an approach, but I was sure it would
work and be easily accomplished. I got no response from that
suggestion. Of course it had to do with Answer and Ask dialogs using
images in the background; more or less the same thing.

So, have a pleasant Memorial Day weekend.

Joe Wilkins