Popping up stacks

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri May 25 17:23:18 EDT 2007

Richard, If it's a dialog that can stay within the window, have you
considered using groups instead of a new stack? I've found that
'dialogs' created out of a group is quite effective, very fast, and
is easy to create a very attractive interface. I mean really fast.
hiding and showing.

sqb

--

stephen barncard