How to release a library to the list/world

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Fri May 18 11:40:28 EDT 2007

Dear fellow revolutionaries,

It has been a while since I have been able to post on the list. I
have been very busy getting some software completed and also
personally I have been dealing with a lot of issues, some good and
some not so good. As a result I have been re-evaluating my goals and
the projects I have been working on. One in particular is a project I
had been working on with some passion and then all of a sudden I had
to drop.

I have been working on a library of commands and functions for a
project of mine that has grown out of control - not the project but
rather the library has grown out of control. Anyway, I would like to
release the library to this wonderful group of people who have helped
me so much over these past 4 years.

Is there a preferred method of doing this?

The library is incomplete but I would say it is around 90%
accomplished. I would like to benefit from the help of others to see
this go to 100%. But I do not have the time available to participate
heavily in this process. If I had the time I would have finished it
myself. At the same time I don't want to have to overly explain some
of the problems or solutions etc. in this library.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated,

Regards

Tom McGrath