Severe crash with Rev 2.8.1 under MacOSX 10.4.9 (was: How to find amazing stuff)

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Thu May 24 10:08:17 EDT 2007

May be the crash Joe reported is NOT due to the RR Search engine!!!
Read more...

This afternoon I have experienced two unexpectedly exits from
Revolution and I restarted my machine. And then I had a very severe
crash during a normal development session. I had no problem under Rev
2.7.4 for the same business. Before the crash the only "unusual"
thing I made is printing a few cards and the print actually occured.
But then when I exited Revolution the session has unexpectedly closed
and I spent much time to be able to restart MacOSX (10.4.9 PPC). The
Preview application was the only one opened apart from Revolution
(and Finder of course) and I have not worked with any other
applications during this user session.

If some other one experienced such a behavior, think about filling a
bug before some catastrophic event happens... with 2.8.1.

Joel