Vector illustrations in Revolution

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu May 24 01:29:07 EDT 2007

Me too, Stephen; maybe even a year or so earlier; but I keep an OS 9
version around since it exports in a lot of formats that MD seems to
have dumped with their OSX version; however, they are all - as you
said  - bitmapped rather than vector, though the MD drawings
themselves are vector. I rarely use the OSX version because of its
transparency.

Joe Wilkins