Tricky Problem

huthaifa alqeisi huthaifa_alqeisi at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 04:53:55 EDT 2007

dear
  could you please remove my e-mail from your data base
  bcz i reseave alot of emails from you and you team
  regards

Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com> wrote:
  > What I really want is a way of tell if the mouseUp handler has been
> called by the user pressing the mouse or if it's via the "send" command.

Without going into the details of your script, one way to do this is
with a parameter e.g.

on mouseUp
myHandler "mouse"
end mouseUp

on otherHandler
send "myHandler send" to me in 5 seconds
end otherHandler

on myHandler pWhere
if pWhere = "mouse" then
-- called from mouse click