Error report emails

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Tue May 22 22:15:01 EDT 2007

From: "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>

> Maybe Scott doesn't mean "quit" but means the script exits? That would be
> normal. Handlers abort if there's a scripting error. If it really does
> abnormally quit, that might be a crash and should be reported.

For me it kills the app.  I'll try it on my Mac's though and see what
happens.

Scott Kane
CD Too - Voice Overs Artist  & Orginal Game and Royalty Free Multi-Media
Music
"There are two ways of being deceived.  One is to believe that which is not
true.  The other is to not believe that which is true." Søren Aabye
Kierkegaard