Printing question

Dave Herndon herndogy at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 13:06:24 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am having an interesting problem.  Recently one of the computers on my network started getting a "Sorry for the Inconveniance but Revolution must shut down." message while attempting to execute the print code shown below on several printers available from that workstation.  The print job worked fine for the 6 months prior. The print process works fine on the computer in the adjacent work station on each of the available computers.  A reboot and closing all open applications does not help.  We are printing from a standalone built in rev 2.7.3 on windows PC's.  What do you think guys?

answer printer
set the printmargins to 20,20,20,20 -- 2" on top and bottom
set the printScale to .75
print this card

I am stumped.
Dave