printing two card same page?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue May 22 11:30:52 EDT 2007

You can set the printGutters to specify how to arrange the two cards.

You need then do (warning, untested Revolution script):

*open printing (with dialog)
print card 1
print card 2
close printing*

You could also use

*open printing
print card 1 into /pageRect/
print card 2 into /pageRect/
close printing*

instead of using the printGutter to specify the exact rectangle into
which to print each card.