Decoding a vCard...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue May 22 01:04:52 EDT 2007

Jim-

Monday, May 21, 2007, 7:26:12 AM, you wrote:

> I used Mark Weider's archive search but didn't come up with any hits on
> vObject or vCard.  Does that search work or is there a better one?  His
> looks pretty good... Jim

Thanks. Are you using the latest version? What search engines did you
have selected (under prefs)? I'd suggest ignoring google - their
search engine has gotten pretty dismal at dealing with the archives.

...and it seems that lately gmane has changed their interface, so I'll
probably have to craft a new version to keep up with it. But if you
select Nabble and/or MailArchive you should get pretty good results.
I'm handing off searches to search engines, so I can't give any better
results than they give me.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net